Pay for Moorings
- 2-Accept Invoice
- 4-Print Receipt
This page guides users through how to pay invoices online.
To begin, go to www.portofcork.ie and click on the 'Pay for Moorings' link at the top of the page.
Before you can make an online payment you must have an invoice issued by the Port of Cork Company.
- Type your 4 digit Account No into the Account No text box on the Login screen.
- Type your 8 character Password into the Password text box on the Login screen.
- Click 'Login'.
- If your email address is not registered, you will be prompted to enter it. Your receipt will be send to this email address.
- Your invoice will then be shown.
Your outstanding invoice is shown. Click 'Accept Invoice' to proceed.
- You can pay your invoice using a Visa, Mastercard or Laser card. Enter the cardholder name, card type, card number, expiry date and security code (if paying by Visa or Mastercard).
- You must accept the Port of Cork Company Terms and Conditions by clicking the checkbox before payment can be made. The Terms and Conditions can be viewed in full by clicking the 'View Terms and Conditions' link.
- Click 'Pay Invoice' to proceed.
- Please wait until your transaction has been processed.
A record of your transaction is then shown. The receipt is also sent to your registered email address.